Monday, November 3, 2008

Our little Pumpkin

Today while getting Aiden dressed I realized how many times in the past week I dressed him in halloween/ Pumpkin clothing. He is such a cute little pumpkin!!

Our little bucket of laughs!!! He's so personable now!
The hat didn't fit! :( Obviously made for a baby not as smart as Aiden! Hehe
Aiden IS pulling up! I haven't been able to catch it on camera yet because he TRIES more times than he actually accomplishes. But he SOOO badly wants to stand. If you stand him up he can stand as long as he is holding on to something so I stood him up to get a picture and he just let one of his arms go like "what? this isn't hard? I can stand!"


Side note: I think it needs to be brought to attention that these last two halloween ensembles were given to me a YEAR AGO by Aiden's grandma when I was first pregnant and we didn't even know Aiden was a boy yet!! So cool! Here is the pic...you can tell I am BARELY showing at this point!

4 comments:

Scooter Cox said...

cutest pumpkin ever!

What was that thing on his head?
I'm guessing a stem.

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest pumpkin ever. I am so glad that the outfits I bought last October (guessing how big he might be a year from then, and the positive thinking that you would have a boy :D ) fit him this year. He always looks so happy, just like Ben did when he was a baby. I see these pictures with those chubby little legs and cute little toes and I can wait to hold him again. It is amazing how fast he is changing.

I am canning the last of the apples today. I have peeled, cored and sliced a bushel this morning. I am making more applesauce and am going to put some of it in small jars so that Aiden can have it.

love you all

Debbie said...

Well, he is just the happiest little pumpkin in the pumpkin patch!

What adorable pictures!

Kudos to Mama Fresh for being so on the money ONE YEAR AGO!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Debbie, it was a lucky, educated guess. I wish I could take credit.