After we finished up at gigi and poppy's christmas morning/afternoon we headed to dallas to spend the evening with ben's dad and step mom (papaw and grammy) at their house. They fixed an awesome feast (even though we were stuffed to the brim!) and we also did presents! They had the mis-fortune of giving their presents to Aiden last and some of the toys he had already gotten. By absolutely no fault of their own, there are only so many toys out there for 9 month olds!!! One of the first time toys was this tonka truck which Aiden LOVED! But of course he wanted me to push him. I am hoping he will get the hang of doing it himself in the near future! It is also great cause it converts and becomes a walker!

I love his little face here. Not sure what to think about this truck!

Aiden on his little tonka truck. Once he got the hang of holding on and riding he really liked it!

Me opening my presents...I'm not exactly sure what this look on my face is but it's SUPPOSED to be excitement!

Aiden with one of his favorite toys...a water bottle!

SO sweet!! Aiden and papaw.

I love this picture. It looks like Aiden is saying Hi! Ben didn't like the hat because you can't see the ball on the end so Aiden just kind of look like a little thug.

Aiden was all tuckered out after a very long first christmas day! But what a wonderful first christmas it was!!!
1 comment:
sweet pictures. I am sure Mammaw is loving all these big toys in the middle of her living room. :-)
Post a Comment