Monday, December 29, 2008

Pics of Christmas Eve with the Cox's

Lots of pictures are headed this way!! I am going to try to narrow down to 10 pics for each event. Starting with Christmas eve...
Trying to get a good family picture!!! Aiden is very into this leaning over head tilt thing right now! 
Sitting down to eat christmas eve dinner. 
Aiden with Gigi and Poppy! Aren't they a happy bunch?!?! 
This is going to be one of my favorite pictures of all time. Aiden loves his poppy! 
Me and mom right before the carols...
Singing Christmas Carols before the chaos of presents began! We have quite the talented little band in our family! 
Aiden got a bounce and spin pony! He didn't really know what to think about this but it is awesome!
It just wouldn't be Christmas without an inappropriate picture. My cousin Rob got footy pajamas because he refused to tell mamaw what he wanted for christmas! The best part was that he actually put them on for the family! 
PRESENTS!!!
Aiden was just surrounded with all of his toys!! He didn't know what to play with first!
Aiden sitting with his mamaw in their pajamas!
Ben sporting one of his favorite gifts. His new maui jim sunglasses! Doesn't he look cool?
All the girls with our matching christmas pajamas on! The boys don't get any cause they whine too much!
Aiden and mommy all ready for bed with our christmas pajamas on!
Aiden put out cookies for santa but decided he would rather eat them himself!
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ok so I said 10 but ended up with 16...I still think that's pretty good considering I took over 200!

Debbie said...

Those are all so cute!! With that many good ones it must have been hard to just end up with 16!! I really like this new head-tilting thing Aiden has going on. And Oh yeah! Tell Robert that we love his fashion statement. :-)

Scooter Cox said...

I love all the pictures and I love how you are chronicling this for Aiden. What a special keepsake!