Now on to more fun news...Aiden and I have been having lots of fun spending our time at my mom's where we got to swim and I am getting the beginnings of a tan. I am working hard at it at least! Last night we went to the rangers game with ben's parents and I was (not gonna lie) not really looking forward to it because hello? it's 100 degrees outside and also this might shock some of you....but I'm not a huge baseball fan. But I was excited about the company and of course taking aiden to his first baseball game! It actually turned out to not be bad at all. We had really awesome seats (thanks dad!) and we were in the shade the whole time with a nice breeze, so not bad at all! Aiden actually did really well. He made it through 8 innings for the most part entertaining himself and not being too terribly difficult. Then he was done. Ben and I got up and walked around with him but then decided we should just go ahead and leave so we left in like the bottom of the 8th. I think not too bad for a 15 month old who will not sit through anything. He did pretty well! Here are some pics.
I love this picture. Ben and his dad caught a shirt that was being tossed into the stands "FOR AIDEN" but of course it is more ben's size and it scared aiden to death when that shirt came flying at him~
Ben and Aiden...we took a family pic exactly like this that somehow didn't take???
Good boy
Now tomorrow starts my whirlwind for this week. I have tons of washing/ cleaning/ packing to do to get us all ready to head to Padre!! My cousin brandi is coming over for a couple of days to help keep an eye on aiden so I will be more successful in getting things done. I am very excited about that. I may ask her if she can just move in with us for the rest of the summer! My mom, beth and I are going to get fun pedicures on wednesday...in preparation for our trip. So I am excited, it's going to be an action packed couple of days. I will blog again with pictures and updates before we head to the beach for 8 days!!! So excited!!
2 comments:
That picture of Ben and Aiden cracks me up. He is like.....why in the world are all these people here?
That is so cool that they tossed Aiden a shirt.
I love the grandpa/dad/grandson picture also!
Special times!
Ugh!! What a HORRIBLE time to loose your AC. Our former AC was getting old and limped through every summer. We ALWAYS had at least one or two days when it broke down. When we did the remodel, replaced it!! It is such a relief not to have to worry about that anymore. Glad you got a new unit as well! :-)
Post a Comment