Thursday, March 18, 2010

Aiden and Gigi-Then and Now

I ran across this purely by accident. Aiden is somewhat obsessed with gigi (my mom) right now. He asks where she is, he always wants to go where she's going etc. Well after we got home from his birthday lunch he just stood at the window by our front door yelling for gigi. Wondering where she had gone. This is where he stands to greet our visitors cause you can see the cars pull up in front of our house and if anyone's at the front door you can see them from this window. I took video of aiden yelling for gigi over and over again just cause I thought it was funny. Then I uploaded it today and named it "gigi" which brought up this other video that I had titled "gigi and aiden in the hospital on his birthday". I watched it and just thought it was funny. The then and now. In this first video you will hear my mom say how her and aiden are already "buds" and that he loves his gigi....little did she know 2 years later (again on his birthday) aiden would be standing by our front door screaming for his "bud" to come back!


5 comments:

Scooter Cox said...

I have to say.........that is pretty special for me.

He has so much personality right now and loves everyone in his family.

Beth said...

That is precious!

Debbie said...

One day he will be in the production A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE yelling Stella - Stella at the top of his lungs! That is soooooooo cute.

Anonymous said...

Too cute...... The first video reminded me that it was the day he was born we decided he was a genius. :) That is two great videos....

patcox said...

how long did it take scooter to get to your home?

so cute--he is one precious, smart little boy