Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Haircut/ Video

Aiden was in desperate need of a haircut and ben and I decided in our frugal ways that since aiden will now sit still that Ben should try to cut his hair with the trimmers.
I love this picture. Aiden sat still the whole time but he did give me awful looks every now and then like "why are you letting him do this to me?"

Second, aiden is just so cute and so smart and so personable to be around right now that I am really gonna try to get more videos of him. I want to have them to look back on when he is 16 and has an attitude problem. I want to be able to go back and watch my sweet boy just playing on the bed with me, trying to call gigi an poppy, pretending to hide things. Too cute! So to sum up you may be getting to see more video here soon. This is 6 minutes of aiden playing with the phone, oh yeah and it shows the finished product of his new short hair. I think it's cute!

Oh and a little side note: We had been playing this take the cover off my phone game for a while before this video started and he is saying "you do it" "help" "it's stuck" and "off" in case those phrases aren't completely understandable. I try to repeat what he says on video when I think it may not be completely understandable but I didn't at the beginning cause I was frustrated he kept taking the cover off.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Love the haricut! Aiden looks so handsome.

I like the idea of more videos. This one is precious. Just like him.

Scooter Cox said...

so precious.

I am all about more videos. You will be so glad you have these.

Brandi said...

i love the tigger and pooh in the background.

patcox said...

the weath is precious and so are the eggs.

he is changing so fast--we really need the videos .

could understand nearly every word he said. you can just see his little mind working.

Grandma Karen said...

I love the haircut picture! Priceless!! The video is so cute.