Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Conversations with an almost 2 yr old

This morning when we got up I decided I would try to get some of the things aiden is saying and doing right now on video. He never did sing "jesus loves me" which I really want to get on video because it's very cute. I used my old camera though and the lighting was bad so the quality on the video is horrible but you can hear our conversations, even if aiden is not always in focus. He is understanding and talking about just about everything these days!

2 comments:

Scooter Cox said...

14 days until he is 2. Doesn't seem possible!
He is getting to be so much fun.
He is such a sweet little boy.
His parents are doing a great job. Glad that terrible 2 stuff didn't last very long.

Anonymous said...

Oh for goodness sake, let the poor boy outsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide. :) I sure hope you get some better weather soon, for both of your sake. I love the videos and pictures, thank you soooo much. He is such a joy to watch, and I agree with your mom, you and Ben are doing a wonderful job.