Monday, June 28, 2010

Aiden's 1st trip to the Silver Screen!

I know I m behind on blogging. I'm behind on life in general. So sorry. Mommy & me posts are coming. PROMISE!!! But for now...

Saturday my mom and I took aiden to see his first full length animated feature film!!! Toy Story 3! I was excited to see if he would sit all the way though. I was excited to see if he would enjoy it. I was excited to take him. Aiden is not big on watching movies at home so I had low expectations going in but he did really pretty well. We had to get him up a few times for "potty breaks" and to walk around but all in all he did well. Things that I think hurt us were...the movie theater we went to was only showing toy story in 3D and therefore the glasses were required and aiden would not keep them on his head. Have you ever tried to watch a 3d movie without the 3d glasses??? Several parts end up being completely blurry AND the amount of previews also hurt us. He loved the previews, did great through the previews and sat intently watching for the first 30 minutes of the movie and then that's when the restlessness and "potty breaks" started to kick in. It was a fun experience though and I'm glad we did it.
TOY STORY!
with our 3D glasses on ready for the show
Gigi and Aiden
Popcorn! Thanks gigi for being part of our day. What fun!

3 comments:

Scooter Cox said...

fun times!

Debbie said...

I didn't realize that Toy Story 3 was 3-D. That's cool. He looks so cute with his little glasses.

Sherry Bryant said...

What the heck theater did you go to with leather seats?!?! How fun!! We can't wait to go. Looks like a GREAT movie!