Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Celebrating fathers part 2

On sunday we celebrated ben and my dad. I got up early to make breakfast for ben and aiden before church and then after church and packing up everything we headed over to my parents for some more swim and family time. We decided this year for every girl to be in charge of a different aspect of the meal for the father's day feast. My mom was in charge of the salmon, I was in charge of fruit and veggies, and beth made the dessert. We had a wonderful afternoon of relaxing, swimming, watching golf, and blowing bubbles before the feast...followed by more golf and a card game for the girls. What a fun sunday!
Aiden had to go swimming in just a swim diaper and rash guard shirt cause mommy made a blunder and brought a bathing suit that was too big and kept falling off.
Jarod with our food on the grill behind him. SO yum!
Dad opening gifts..
And trying on one of his gifts. An orange shirt!
Ben got an orange shirt also (to be used in a family picture soon) but he didn't try his on!
Beth's amazing coconut cream pie for dessert.
Aiden's a fan!
Aunt beth you have some of your pie left?? I'll eat that too! So cute.

Happy father's day to all the amazing and wonderful father's in my life!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Looks like a good Father's Day was had by all!! Love those orange shirts. I expect those will be used in some Padre pictures. :-)

I know yall are looking forward to your trip.

Scooter Cox said...

yep....the color for the family picture this year is orange and teal........hmmmmm!
it was a great relaxing day!