Friday, June 18, 2010

Splish Splashin good fun!!!

My friend kim and I had planned on getting the kiddos together to play sometime this week and then my aunt Kimberly asked if I would want to bring aiden over to play in the water for her June Water month at her studio. www.tinroof-studio.com so kim and I decided to take Leah and Aiden over to splish splash and play in the pools and maybe even get a few pictures of them. They had a BLAST!!! Aiden especially loved JUMPING off the slide and into the water, making huge spashes, and laughing hysterically. Leah was a bit more timid initially but she warmed up and had a great time also! Plus this was so great cause we could just let the kiddos go crazy playing in this very safe environment while kim and I sat in the shade and chatted. Good times! Plus I absolutely LOVE the pictures Kimberly got. Somehow she was able to capture all their excitement and sweetness in these images. What a great way to spend a day. Aren't these some of the most adorable pictures you've ever seen?!?

I'm in love with that face!
This is the slide that aiden would LEAP off of!
Little miss leah
SOOOO precious
How cute is this?? We're gonna use it for the wedding slideshow! :)
Aiden is getting some air on those jumps!

Love it.
Love it even more.
Isn't she the cutest??



I love them. Thanks so much Kimberly for letting us come over and play and taking these pictures for us.

7 comments:

Sherry Bryant said...

Beautiful pictures!!!

Debbie said...

Those are adorable!! Almost makes you believe that it is cooler there than it is here.

Grandma Karen said...

I can't believe how much joy is in Aiden's face. Pure happines. Anyone having a down day should look at those pictures. Can't help but make you smile.

sharon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Jenni...Your Aunt Kim is the best at taking pictures of Aiden. Your family is sooo blessed to have someone with this talent. I know you she will get some great ones at Padre. We will be waiting to see them.

Anonymous said...

We are soooo blessed aren't we? Love it!

Miranda said...

SOOO cute!!!