Ben and I celebrated our 4th anniversary yesterday! We started the day with exhanging our "present" to each other which is a nice zoom lens to attach to our very nice camera we got for christmas. Get ready people my pictures are just gonna get better and better!
4 Years ago...

And TODAY...Ben sent me GORGEOUS orange and pink lillies and roses. The same flowers and colors from our wedding. So thoughty of him!!!
And then last night we went to dallas music hall to see wicked with my family. It was SOOOOO good. One of the best shows I have EVER seen and we sat front row so it was even that much more awesome. What a great night and happy anniversary to us!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary. We had no idea 4 years ago how much we were going to love Ben. He is the perfect man for you and a great addition to our family.
You both make us very proud every day.
I wish you many many more happy years.
So glad y'all had a GREAT anniversary!! Here's to many, many more!! Love you, Sherry
Post a Comment