Christmas Day was one of those super jam packed awesome days that is really hard to document and feel like you do it justice with both words and pictures!
We woke up Christmas morning to see if santa had come to gigi & poppy's house and...HE DID!!!

Santa brought aiden a train table and a couple of action figures from Toy Story. A talking buzz lightyear and Woody.

Aiden had a great morning seeing what all santa had brought for him, playing with all the toys he got for Christmas, and then passing out presents for the rest of us!

Look Santa came for us also!!! Baby Hallie got some decor for her room, I got an exercise watch since my figure is looking a bit round these days! Get it? Round? haha. Ben got some work out and nice clothes. And santa filled our stockings with all sorts of goodies!

We even had some family members come over who wanted to see what Santa brought us and of course they wanted some of dad's world famous Christmas brunch!
After brunch it was time for us to pack up all our goodies and head back to our house. We needed to exchange our Christmas presents between the 3 of us and get ready for our next visitors! And guess what????
That sneaky santa had even made a stop at our house to fill our stockings and eat our cookies we had left "just in case"!!!
That sneaky santa had even made a stop at our house to fill our stockings and eat our cookies we had left "just in case"!!!
After seeing the goodies santa had left for our stockings we exchanged our presents between the 3 of us.

I got a name sign I've been wanting for our family wall and Ben got a hairbow holder for Hallie's room! He was so excited!!! No really he got more than this it's just funny that when you're an adult you look around your house and say "we need this and this" and that's what you get for Christmas!

Aiden got nothing for the house! Although that's an idea for next year!! :) This little boy got sooo many toys. No idea how he'll ever get to playing with them all.

Then of course last but not least, Ben's parents came over Christmas afternoon and hung out with us for the rest of the evening. We were all pretty much in "wind down/ relaxation" mode by then so I didn't take as many pictures but we had a great time just chilling out and eating an italian christmas dinner made by yours truly!
We had such an amazing Christmas! The season started with our "parade of lights" outing the day after thanksgiving. We increased the merriment with the Bryant family Christmas the first weekend in December. Aiden and I have had many Christmas outings from the trains at north park & to see santa, to the Galleria to see all the Christmas decorations, We had lunch with Santa, We had a crafty day with Rudolph, and lastly we went to the north pole on the polar express. WHEW!!!! What a season this has been. It has been an absolutely magical time and I have loved every minute of watching Aiden experience Christmas this year. However; it must be said that I'm looking forward to a long winters nap! :) or at least maybe a little cat nap? Whatever the duration I'm looking forward to a little break time!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well. From our family to yours. We love you and are blessed by you!!!
2 comments:
I love all the collages. You captured the magic of Christmas with all your pictures.
Ok. Love the video of Aiden singing Jingle Bells. I go back and listen to that one over and over again. Where did you get that mobile that matches Hallie's room>? That is waaaaaaay cool. Love all the Christmas pics. 2010 was a very good year.
Post a Comment