I MUST catch up on blogging before Christmas, I MUST, MUST, MUST! I Think I can...I think I can...
The reason I am having such a hard time keeping the blog "up to date" is cause we have flat worn ourselves out with bringing in the Christmas spirit this year. We/ I have tried to do every fun, family, christmasy experience with aiden we could possibly get to and it has worked. Aiden knows very well who santa is, he's fairly sure what santa is bringing him (trucks and trains!) he says merry christmas to everyone he passes, points out christmas lights and christmas trees, can sing jingle bells, is familiar with the idea of the reindeer but sometimes gets a bit confused and thinks santa is gonna come pick him up in a truck?? So I said all that to say, we are so busy celebrating the season almost every day in our house that the blogging is getting behind, so without further rationalization. Here's our lunch with SANTA, from last sunday!
We met some family at the country club (where santa hangs out a couple sundays before christmas!) for a buffet brunch, fun christmas activities and of course to see santa...again...
The best I could get of aiden with some decor.
These people know how to run their lunch with santa. We had a reserved table and a reserved number for when our chance to see/ sit with santa would be so that cut back on the chaos of everyone charging at santa at once. We ate lunch and then entertained ourselves with some of the activities before our turn.
Or in aiden's case, he entertained himself with chocolate...I know one little boy that is going to be very sad when all this merriment is over and he goes back to only getting sweets on special occasions!
We did pull him away from the chocolate long enough to get a balloon santa hat.
He wasn't really interested in making an ornament or decorating a cookie (cookies are meant for eating, duh!)
We had a grand old time playing with this hat though or rather trying to get aiden to wear it...
NOOOOO! You can't make me!
Daddy the goof!
Happy boy.
Now this guy was putting on a little magic show for the kids, do you see aiden?? No?? Oh yeah it was JAROD who was mesmerized by the magician!
He did bring aiden over to see what was up though.
Cute couple sitting by the fire waiting for santa.
OUR TURN!!! Aiden went first and I think the photographer who was there probably got a really good shot, but of course we have to wait a couple weeks for those.
And the whole family with santa. I had told everyone to look at mamaw (who had my camera), notice who listened to instruction...just the girls! Go figure!
Aiden with Gigi & Poppy on our way out from the lunch. Good times had by all!!!
1 comment:
We definitely have this Christmas and the events leading up to it well documented. I am so glad you have all these wonderful pictures!
Post a Comment