I'm a week behind on blogging, sorry bout that. Life is crazy right now and I'm trying to keep from sinking.
Like I've said before last weekend was a BIG weekend. We had the Bryant family christmas, my brother Jarod's 30th birthday celebration, and also Hallie's baby shower. So here's blog 2 of 3. Jarod's Birthday!!!
Jarod's birthday party was an american themed party. This fits Jarod cause he is very patriotic and cause I think we all believe he will at some point be president. I don't really see him running, more like the american public will just come and ask him to run the country. That's Jarod.
So happy birthday Jarod!!! What a great party.



It was a great night of food, family and fellowship and of course celebrating the 30 years of Jarod.

2 comments:
good job on the collages! It was a great party!
ha ha ha - Somehow this is the first time I have seen that pic of Aiden looking at Dale!! Oh my goodness! That look is priceless.
Post a Comment