Yay!!! Here it is, the mamoth post that I have been dreading!
I've only been dreading blogging about my church shower because it was so incredibly awesome and there were soooo many pictures taken that I didn't know how to narrow down, how to concisely tell about it and still do it the justice it deserves.
Last sunday some of my best gal friends from church hosted an amazing shower for baby Hallie. Our family was so overly blessed by all that we received and all that who attended. Seriously a great day for me and Hallie, this little baby girl is already mighty loved, blessed and spoiled PINK...
Me with 7 of my hostesses, there were 10 but a few either weren't able to attend or had to come late. Thank you so much girls, I Love you all!!!
The theme was "parisian sweet"
Me with my mamaw
Me with my mom
Me with my mother in law
Me with Eloise.
My mom with some of her best gal friends!!
Me & Lacey. One of my very best friends and
Our baby girls are due about 2.5 weeks apart from each other so this has been a fun experience for us to share!
My beautiful aunt sherry and cousin Brandi.
This was when I was told to start eating, I chose this pic to post cause I didn't have my mouth open, wasn't chewing, etc. Watching me eat is not a pretty sight, I must remember that...
GIFT TIME!!!
Like I said, we were sooo overly blessed so I have a lot of opening gift pictures AND I have a lot of crazy expressions. I didn't realize I make so many different expressions :)
I'm very excited by this blanket cause it is the same blanket that has always been aiden's favorite, except it's the pink/ girl version.
This is my super trendy diaper bag. I am going to be ultra chic mommy...at least where my bag is concerned!
Bathtub full of goodies.
I was also SUPER excited about the video monitor. This was one of the things ben and I REALLLLLLY wanted and added little note: We've already plugged it in and started watching aiden at night, it's great cause we yell at him from the other room whenever he gets out of his bed and the first night we had it hooked up it was hilarious, he ran so fast back to his bed and you can hear him saying "that's scary!!"
Beautiful little bloomers with her name monogrammed on them. We are soooo getting a picture with these on ASAP after she's here.
More bloomers, and more facial expressions. I was so overwhelmed with everything we got. Such beautiful bows, bloomers, burp rags, bottles, onesies, dresses, blankets, etc. etc. etc. So much fun!!!
Our loot packed up in the least amount of bags to take home. I told ya spoiled pink!!!
My aunt deb, cousin brittany, me, and my mom.
Me with another one of my best girls, miranda. She wasn't in the original hostess picture.
Susie demonstrating how the "breast-friend" is worn. Only susie could actually fit into it like this!
One of my hostesses Suz with her hostess gift.
A few of the hostess gifts I gave.
This bassinet has been in our family for 59 years and has been used by my aunt, mom, uncle, and then again with my brother, me, and my cousins and NOW baby hallie will get to use it. I am so excited about this.
Me and my sister in law beth.
The table. So super cute.
And of course me modeling one of hallie's beautiful new bows from my AH-MAZE-ING hostesses. Thanks so much for all you did girls, I am over the moon about how the shower went off and again Ben and I feel so incredibly blessed by our church family and friends. Thanks to all of you who came and helped shower baby Hallie with love and gifts! We love you!!! :)
5 comments:
it was a blast, woman! thanks for letting us be a part of such a special day for you and baby hallie!
hugs,
suz
What a cute post! You were truly radiant in every picture. But, I absolutely love the last picture with your pink zebra striped bow in your hair. That reminds me of when you were a little girl and you had a special bow to match EVERY outfit. :-)
So much fun and love for an awesome friend! Glad you enjoyed it!
PS...was I leaning into you on that pic? seriously, looks like you're holding me up. :)
It was such a cute shower. You have such talented friends. I loved the invitation and the decorations were precious! And you got some really wonderful things.
What a wonderful shower and weekend!! You look AMAZING!!! I love you even more (if that's even possible, cause I love you so much!) for your comment on the photo of Brandi and me!!!! You are a beautiful and wonderful Mommy and I can't wait to see what this next adventure does for you!
I love you!!
Sherry
Post a Comment