This past week Ben finally got what he very much deserved....a PROMOTION!!!! :)
Ben has been working for Aaron's for about 9 months now as a sales manager with the hopes of becoming a general manager. He has done an amazing job and they told him many times that he would be getting promoted "soon". We were kind of getting tired of hearing that. There is quite a big salary jump between sales manager and general manager so we wanted this promotion BAD!!! Plus there are more bonuses and perks that come with having your own store as well. When ben first started with Aaron's, he liked it, he did well, they liked him but we were seriously praying that it wouldn't take him too long to climb the ladder.
So after much prayer and hard work ben got promoted this past week and is not the general manager of the Aaron's store in keller. This worked out really well cause they could have transferred him anywhere within like an hour but keller is only about 25 minutes away and it's in a nice area and it's a new store. We're just really really excited and over the moon about it! Such a huge blessing to our family.
I can honestly say without any bias whatsoever that Ben works harder than 90% of the people I know. He puts in long 12 hour days and then comes home and helps me with the kids. He is truly amazing and we are so lucky to have him. He's an awesome husband, daddy, and employee!!! Congratulations Ben we're sooooooo proud of you!!!!
This past sunday my family got together to have a little lunch after church at pappadeaux to celebrate ben's BIG accomplishment...
These are just a couple pictures I took before church

My laughy smiley beautiful girl!

I adore these kids

Mamaw & hallie at lunch
Aiden sitting with poppy :)

The family who were able to come to celebrate!

Congratulations baby you deserve it!!!!
8 comments:
the amazing Ben strikes again. I love and appreciate all Ben does for his family. I totally agree with Jenni--he is a great husband and daddy. I am so very proud to call him "Grandson"
Yay BEN!
So excited for you guys!!! Congrats Ben!
Congrats Ben!!! Sooooo happy for you ALL!!
Oh my Goodness!! Have I really not looked at this since last Wednesday!! That's not like me. CONGRATULATIONS Ben!! So proud for you. Wish I had known that this weekend and I would have given you an EXTRA hug! he he
Ben...we did not know. Congratulations!! Charley & I will give you a hug when we see you again. We hope it will be soon.
So happy for Ben. I don't know anybody who works harder so he deserves all the great things that are happening to him.
Need to come see the new store.
Congratulations Ben! I am so very proud of you. You have always worked hard for what you wanted, so this comes as no surprise. I love you!!
Post a Comment