Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hallie 2 months (9 Weeks)

Hallie is now 2 months old. She is getting more beautiful and expressive by the day. I took her to the Dr. last week for her 2 month check and she was 11.1 lbs and 23.5 inches. Growing into such a big girl. Although I checked aiden's stats for 2 months and she is smaller than he was.

Hallie has been sleeping through the night for a few weeks now but her attachment to me has been causing more and more issues with her sleeping during the day. As soon as I put her down those beautiful blue eyes pop wide awake! I am praying that in the next couple weeks I'll be able to wean her off of me a little bit so she can sit by herself in her swing or bouncy seat or take a nap in her room so I can get more things done. I seem to be behind on everything (including this blog). Right now I feel like my main job is holding hallie.

I love my sweet girl though. I love how expressive she is with her smiles and coo's and how excited she is to see me when I come into a room. I love how expressive she is with her eyes and how wide they go when she hears or sees new things. I can't believe it's already been 2 months.

Day 57
Day 58
Day 59
2 months old
Day 60
Day 61
Day 62
Day 63
9 weeks old

post signature

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Goodness! It is hard to believe that it has already been 9 weeks. I just LOVE her little "Hawaiian" outfit that she has on on Day 59 with the flower in her hair. Adorable, but my favorite smile is Day 61. She is definitely getting very expressive.

patcox said...

she is sooooo precious. day 57 and 61 are my favorite.
maybe I should come and get her for the day so she will get used to someone else holding her. yeah, thats goinna happen!

Sherry Bryant said...

I'm realizing that your kids can't take "bad" pictures. I LOVE every picture you have of them both!!