Hallie is now 7 weeks and she is just such a joy. She's really a very easy baby and she has started smiling and coo'ing now which just makes her all the more fun. I love her so much. And of course it goes without saying that I think she's hands down the most beautiful little girl ever! She has the amazing amounts of "highlighted" hair that people are ALWAYS commenting on. People just can't seem to get over how much hair she has and how it's lightened in different spots. Plus she has her daddy's beautiful blue eyes. It's a winning combo, I think :)
I'm excited to take her back to the Dr. next week and see what her 2 month stats are cause if you look at her pics you can tell she has really filled out. Every time my mom sees her she calls her a little "chunk" and she just looks so "chunky". I told my mom today that I didn't think that was very nice and she assured me for a baby it's a compliment, chunky babies are the cutest. I personally would go home and cry if someone called me chunky but hey that's just me...
Also at 7 weeks, according to the books she is definitely "sleeping through the night". She always goes to bed between 10-11 pm and sometimes she will still wake up at 5 something for a feeding but most of the time she's making it to 7 something. Either way "they" say sleeping through the night is categorized as longer than 5 hours so by that definition she's got it!
I really do think she's amazing!!! She sleeps well, she hardly ever cries, she coos and smiles now. She's cute as can be. What's not to love?!?!

Day 43

Day 44

Day 45

Day 46

Day 47

Day 48

Day 49
7 weeks old!!!

4 comments:
David 48 looks just like your baby pics!
think Kimberly meant to say DAY 48,at least I hope so.
she is beautiful. can't believe she has grown so much so fast! week7 she has her eyes open and looks so alert in all the pics.
I have 2 of the best looking great-grandchildren ever!!
Day 4-9 is my favorite picture. It looks like a little red dress I would have dressed my little girl in 40 years ago. Her expressions in all her pictures are so adorable.
I totally agree with your Mom! Chunky babies are the cutest! They are supposed to go through a chunky stage. I absolutely love Day 49 and the little red polka dot dress.
Post a Comment