Last year Aiden went to a different school and his end of the school singing was part of the big end of the school year program. That's not the way his new school does it. I am both a fan and a critic of this new way. I liked it because we got to see aiden's class for a full 15 minutes doing a bunch of things they've learned this year so he got wayyyyyy more preformance time than he would have in a big production but then again I'm a critic cause...well I like to see them in the big programs. But oh well. This was fun.
Aiden did fairly good. He sang about 60% of the time. Although he did get distracted by the fact that me, Hallie, mamaw, gigi, and Jarod were there to see him do his music thang!!!
I video'd the whole thing (which is about 15 minutes) so if you are SUPER bored and just really care you can go to my mac page to watch the video in its entirety ( and on a larger screen) but I've uploaded a shorter version here for your musical enjoyment.


3 comments:
Oh I have so much that I love about the school video!
1. Of course "Jarod!"
2. His enthusiasm for squishing the bumble bee was awesome.
3. The "I'm CLEAN" was obviously the biggest thing to him!
4. I love his raspy laugh!
5. I thought he showed excellent rhythm and am looking forward to his musical future!
LOVE these videos!! AWESOME!!
This boy should shine in the "Timothy" class. He will be a leader early on. Love his singing.
Post a Comment