Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hallie 10 Weeks

Hallie is now 10 weeks old. Can ya believe it?!?! I can't. Not that much has changed between weeks 9 and 10. Except maybe having her picture taken is starting to become old hat? I know aiden is so used to getting his picture taken that he is more confused when a picture is NOT of him. I think little girl might be getting quite used to it also. I had to really work to get her to look at me this past week. It was like really mom?? Are we doing this again???

Day 64
Day 65
Day 66
Day 67
Day 68
Day 69
Day 70

post signature

3 comments:

Scooter Cox said...

not a good sign that you were up at 12:28 am. Hope your back is better.

Hallie is getting prettier and prettier.

Debbie said...

Such a pretty baby! Love that dark hair. I love it when she sort of kicks and flails and you take her picture in midstream like Day 68 and 69. You can just see those little legs in motion.

Sherry Bryant said...

LOVE the pictures, as usual! Hope your back is better soon!! Kiss the kids for me!