There is not all that much new with hallie this week. My favorite thing right now is watching aiden interact with hallie. He is sooooo sweet with her. I've said it before but it constantly amazes me how much he wants to help take care of her. She cries and he'll be like "what's wrong sweet girl? It's ok". It's so fun to hear aiden mimic'ing the things I say all the time. This morning when he got up and saw hallie he said "good morning baby, did you sleep good? I missed you, I love you" This is almost the exact phrase I say to him every morning when I get him out of bed. I love that he now says it to hallie :) Such sweet sweet moments we're having...


Day 78
Mother's Day
This was my outfit when I was baby and my little girl wore it on her first mother's day. That was special for me :)

Day 79

Day 80

Day 81

Day 82

Day 83

Day 84-
This shows you her outfit, but I used this picture...
12 weeks old! I adore that little face!!!!

3 comments:
Love Aiden's sweet face holding Aiden.
My other favorite is Hallie in the outfit that was yours when you were a baby. I so wish I had a picture or a blog to refer back to.
And.....I can't tell you how many times I have wanted to call my Mother to talk about how much she looks like you when you were a baby.
I am sure she is getting a kick out of what a good Mommy you are.
Yep! My favorite is the one of Hallie in your outfit as well. Wouldn't that be neat if we just had one of you in the same outfit? But, when Hallie is grown and she puts some of her outfits on her daughter - we will have a picture and those will be so precious.
Love the picture of her in your old outfit! But that pink bow is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! She's just absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
Post a Comment