Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hallie Week 13 & 3 months!!!

Hallie is already 3 months. I cannot NOT NOT believe it. She is starting to have a real little personality. She has started drooling and chewing on her hands so we think she may be getting ready for her 1st tooth sometime soon. She's still a GREAT sleeper. Sleeping from 11pm to between 7-8am every night. She's definitely found her hands and is becoming more coordinated with them now, trying to reach for things, concentrating hard on those little chubby hands. Such a little doll. Can't believe my kiddos are now 3 and 3. Three years and Three months! Where does the time go???

Day 85
Day 86
Day 87
Day 88
3 months!!!
Day 90
Day 91
13 weeks


post signature

3 comments:

Debbie said...

She gets prettier and prettier every day. I believe that curly dark hair is going to stick around. I know where she got the dark hair - but WHERE did she get the curly hair?

Sherry Bryant said...

Day 91...She looks like she's concentrating on something South of the Border....haahaa!!! Toooooo cute!!!

Scooter Cox said...

Of course I like all the pictures but my favorite is her 3 month. That is the outfit I brought back from Italy. She is quite the little fashionista in her oh so stylish Italian duds.