Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Hallie -Week 11

My little hallie. She is such a joy to our lives. She is so happy all the time and she smiles and coos at us wheneve she is awake. Her hair seems to be getting longer and fuller by the day. She still has not lost ANY. Her eyelashes are growing in and they are long and beautiful also. She is filling out a little bit more every day and her chubby cheeks and double chin and her HUGE grins are all so squeezable and lovable. We love our precious girl so much. Just check out some of these beautiful smiles, wide eyes, happy faces, and round cheeks!!! :)

Day 71
Day 72
Day 73
Day 74
Day 75
Day 76
Day 77
11 weeks old!!!

post signature

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful.

I just sent you my pic of today. Please post it as my 11,111 day old picture!

Scooter Cox said...

I need to squeeze her. She is so precious.

Monique and Michael said...

I love seeing how much she's grown and I can't believe it's already been 11 weeks!! There are some pictures of her where I can see you clear as day in her little face... she's so precious!!

Debbie said...

Oh she is just getting cuter and cuter. I love Day 73. I could just eat her up!!

Sherry Bryant said...

I can't believe you get a picture of her EVERY day! That's awesome!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

PaPaw said...

Jen...These pictures are so beautiful. I enjoy seeing you enjoy hour self so much being a mommy. Take care of your self and keep up the good work.

Papaw Charley

Grandma Karen said...

She's so cute and she has the cutest clothes ever!