Apparently I lied, in my defense I really did think that the last post would be my last about christmas. I've covered all the days of Christmas, covered all the christmas celebrations so I thought I was ready to wrap up christmas. However; while filing away my pictures in christmas 2012. I found way too many pictures that I loved that had slipped through and hadn't made it to the blog...and since my blog is 1st and foremost about preserving the life of my family...I gotta blog em.
Ok 1st up...I never put up the pics of our home for the holidays!!! Silly mommy.
Our tree Christmas 2012
The stockings were hung...our 1st year with our complete family of 5
And then just a quick look around the rest of the house...
And now to my FAVORITE part of the christmas decor of 2012. Our awesome Christmas lights!!
Our house is on a corner so the best view is the panoramic to get the full picture
See not nearly as good.
This picture of Aiden I put on FB but not here. Aiden was so excited to put the star on top of the playroom Christmas tree this year.
Now this next section...these are the 3 pictures we used on our christmas card. Which is probably why I didn't initially blog them but seriously how can I NOT put up the kids picture with santa for 2012??
Sitting with Santa 2012
Santa's Little Helpers 2012
The magic of Christmas- Aiden & Hallie 2012
Ben & I headed out to Ben's company Christmas party 2012
This next section could be entitled "Ridiculously CUTE kids hanging out in front of the Christmas tree"
Our nephew Max back in November when we 1st got the tree up. Cutie patootie!
Cute kids in Christmas jammies!
Sweet Hallie
Matching Christmas PJ's
Such a Happy Charley Bear!!!
Too Too cute chubby cheeks Charley!
Now this section is going to be entitled "ehhh I don't really know but they have on Christmas clothes"
Charley & Aiden
Charley
Ooh I Know, I know!! This is going to look at Christmas lights :)
Christmas cookies from grandpa & grammy! Mmmm
Precious
And then finally this section is entitled "modeling some of the clothes we got for christmas"
These outfits were from aunt debbie and luckily we had christmas with the bryant's first so they actually wore them several times before and after christmas.
Love Charley's little smile here
Miss priss
The brothers
My big boy!
And these were just a couple of play outfits that santa brought them in their stockings
Love those smiles!!!
Yayyyy!!! I promise that really was IT!!! Next post will be new years!!!





















2 comments:
who are you apologizing to? anybody who reads your blog is coming here to see pictures of these 3 cuties.
so glad you are documenting all these precious moments. They go way too fast!!
It's YOUR blog... You can write about whatever the heck YOU want!! And, your mom is right. People that read your blog and look at your pics are seeing the kids. I, personally, LOVE all the pics and documentation that you are doing! And, one day, years from now, your kids will be so happy you did this!!
Keep up the good work!!!!
Post a Comment