Last Saturday...also known as the 5th day of Christmas...We went to see the Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular!!!
Gigi was nice enough to keep charley bear at home for us so that we could take the 2 older kiddos with mamaw. We went once before when aiden was hallie's age with mamaw and aiden LOVED it. Our kids have a thing for dancing & singing. Who knows, maybe they'll be magicians!!! :) But while they can't sit still for a lot of things, I remember very clearly hat this was the 1st thing we ever took aiden to that I was shocked how mesmerized he was and he just sat quietly...wellll hallie was the same. This show captivated the kids from the opening curtain to the closing. The loved every song and dance scene and while they did require a few refreshments throughout the show, they were on their best behavior and really enjoyed the show. It didn't hurt that we were on the 2nd row and could see really really well either!
I got hallie's pic sitting on the stage before the show started. So cute. She was very excited!
At the beginning of our show some little dance team I think from garland performed before the rockettes came out. Pretty fun.
The Radio City Rockettes!!!
I love this show every time I see it. It's so much fun. Between the costumes, the songs, the dances, ya just can't help but get into the Christmas spirit!!!
Intermission
We got up to take some pictures at intermission, go to the bathroom and just get some of the wiggles out of the kids.
Thank you so much to mamaw! She is such a trooper for wanting to do this with us and it is a really neat tradition for my kids to have with her. I remember going to the theater with mamaw & bear when I was a little girl at christmas time so I'm excited to share these things with my kids too.
The Rockettes= always a good show. I definitely recommend it if you ever get the chance to go.
Trying to get a sudo-family picture before heading out after the show. Yeah not the best but it is what it is. I'm just happy the kids really enjoyed it. Such a fun morning filled with Christmas cheer!








2 comments:
FUN - FUN! I loved watching Hallie dance this weekend. Now, I know that she had already been warming up by watching the Rockettes! I love that they both love music as much as they do. Precious pictures.
Christmas is so magical this year. Love seeing all these wonders through their eyes.
Post a Comment