Our backyard
I did not journey into the depths of the snow simply because I don't own snow boots and the snow is really high!
Remember my picture from yesterday morning and I said this tree was blocking the ground from snow...no longer. Sad tree is having a hard time standing up under all the weight of the snow.
A huge limb fell of our tree. I'm hoping the rest make it through.
Our mailbox, You can see like 7 inches of snow just on top of our mailbox.
Our street. And the pictures really do not do it justice, it is just so pretty and surreal!
5 comments:
I agree! This has to be the prettiest snow we have gotten since I was about 14 years old! We even got this in Louisiana. Check out our Family Blog!
Mom woke me up and told me to look outside. This is the only snow I've ever seen other than the sorry excuse for snow in 2000 and the snow we saw in Wyoming. It's so pretty and I LOVE it. It's made the past two days so joyful for me.
Amazing pictures.
I am so glad you have them.
Can't believe that tree.
Wow! It just seems wrong that being that far south you should get as much snow as we did in Michigan. It is beautiful as long as you don't have to go out.
I am still amazed by the snow. It will be one of my favorite memories I think. I love how it will be 60 degrees this week. Texas weather! Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment