All of my beautiful flowers...like I said dad's came a little earlier in the week so they are kind of drooping by this picture but they were BEAUTIFUL!
Aiden checking out all his valentine's treats.
Oh how I LOVE these utensils!
His LOVE heart shaped sucker!
Bacon
Such a happy and loved little boy! With his waffles.
Love that smile.
Sunday (actual valentine's day) we went to church and then came home and started preparing for our big valentine's dinner feast. We invited my parents (gigi and poppy) over for a valentine's day celebration. I cooked a 4 cheese macaroni au gratin casserole, baked asparagus bundles, and filet mignon for the main course. We had prosciutto and shaved parmesan for appetizer and chocolate covered strawberries and marshmallows for dessert. It was very yummy and a wonderful celebration of love and family!
The table set.
Prosciutto and parmesan
baked asparagus bundles
4 cheese macaroni...it's not baked yet when I took this picture. It was SO yummy!
The steaks...again not cooked. Not sure why I didn't take pictures of the food when it was actually prepared??
Chocolate covered strawberries and marshmallows.
Aiden excited about MORE V-day treats from gigi and poppy! A stuffed monkey and a bouquet of balloons!
AND of course they brought him a cupcake!
Which he eats like an apple
After the meal gathered around the chocolate!
More chocolate for aiden, he's LOVING this holiday!
Trying to get a picture of aiden with gigi and poppy...this one is normal...
Then everyone seems to go crazy?!?! I love this though!
And then of course one with our race car sunglasses, to complete our race car pajama's! I like this one a lot too.
It was a special valentine's day!
2 comments:
Great pictures and that meal looks FABULOUS!! Can I make a reservation for three?
looks like you all had a great week.. we are snowed in again, (6 more inches) we went to Ken and Angela's and had a very similar dinner. Great time had by all.
Post a Comment