Saturday, April 17, 2010

Aiden in Double

Ever since aiden could stand I would stand him up on the counter to dry him off after his bath and we spend time looking in the mirror. No worries, parents I am always standing right there. I don't leave him on the counter unattended!!!

Last night he just turned and started talking to himself a mile a minute in the mirror, pointing out mommy, aiden, his body parts, putting different things up to the mirror. It was so funny! I'm not sure what he thinks about the mirror but he sure did have a blast talking to himself and watching himself do stuff in the mirror. I tried to keep this video as G rated as possible. I think it's hilarious, one day he will probably kill me for having put this on here!

5 comments:

Kimbrliann said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how he watches his mouth and over says all of the words. He gets fascinated by his mouth. LOVE it, so cute!!

Scooter Cox said...

We have watched it 4 or 5 times. Each time I understand a little more of what he is saying. This has to be the best video. Some of the time I can't tell if he is speaking another language or chanting. It's precious.

Debbie said...

What a perfect way to end my day!! Van and I watched it together and we were both laughing out loud.

patcox said...

the best ever!!! made me laugh so hard!! he is precious--I'm with scooter, I think he was speaking in tongues part of the time. His facial expressions are just toooo much!!

Grandma Karen said...

This the best one yet. It's so great that you can, and do, share these great moments in your lives.