Today was aiden's easter bunny breakfast and egg hunt at school. Ben and I were both able to go with him this morning because ben is off today. Aiden was really excited about the BUNNY and ran up to go see him and then when we made him sit on the bunny's lap he immediately started freaking out! I don't get it. I thought we were gonna get a cute picture but nope just another screaming one. After the breakfast ben left to go home and do yard work and I stayed around at school to watch aiden do some easter coloring and then watch/ take pictures of the easter hunt. It was a ton of fun and aiden is a MASTER easter egg hunter now. All the little kids in his class just looked around and didn't know what to do and aiden shot out of the gates and ran around gathering up all the eggs! Then when his basket got too full to carry anymore, he left the basket and ran to get more eggs and brought them back to the basket. So proud!! Of course they divided them up so every kid got to take home an equal amount (which is GOOD, we do not need all that candy!!!) but if there was a winner, aiden definitely would have won the hunt!

This is what I got during the breakfast when I said look at me and say "cheese!"

I can't believe aiden is now big enough to start using real cups...seems like yesterday I got him off the bottle!

I don't want to sit here!!!

Back in his class room aiden is showing me how he goes BOOM BOOM BOOM with the dinosaurs!

Aiden coloring his easter egg. Why won't he color at home?

Such a flirt. I thought this was cute.

Aiden playing peek-a-boo with his teacher.

Waiting for the easter egg hunt. All the kids were going nuts and crying and screaming and I told aiden to sit down and wait quietly and he DID. I am so proud of what a sweet little boy he is!

And we're off....

He has MAD hunting skills!!!!

The basket's getting pretty full now...

And overflowing now!!!
What a great day!!! Aiden was so well behaved amidst a whole bunch of excitement and screaming and crying. I was very proud of him. He was very sweet to the other kids, he was patient and kind, he was polite to his teachers, he shared his eggs when he had way more than everyone else. I'm a proud mommy today!
3 comments:
don't we have that same picture with Santa Claus?
glad he is an egg hunting pro....
ha ha - I think he may be 10 before he will sit in Santa's lap or the Easter Bunny's lap! :-)
That's ok. We will show all of those pictures at his rehearsal dinner.
what great pics. I really liked the one talking to the little girl, does he get the flirting gene from you or Ben!
he will have fun again Sunday afternoon.
Post a Comment