Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Easter bunny came!

Easter morning we had to get up bright and early so that we could do the easter bunny festivities before heading off to church for all the fun activities our church had planned. We woke aiden up way before he was ready and I blame that fact on why he is not more excited that the easter bunny came...we did not get a great reaction but all in all it was a wonderful morning for him. This is what he woke up to.... The easter bunny left a trail of his footprints to his goodies! (ben made fun of me for this!)


All of aiden's goodies, he got books and a sing along Bible and bubbles and sidewalk chalk and snacks galore and a CD and some stickers!
Checking out his loot!
My little boy is such a perfectionist and everything has to be just so...he did NOT get this from either of his parents, I think a certain uncle is to blame! Aiden immediately picked up the footprints and brought them to me to put away once we were done looking through his basket.
Can I get a picture of you with your basket in your easter outfit??? NOOOOOOO...Oh well I tried.
And here's the 5 minute video of aiden coming out to see his goodies from the easter bunny. I wouldn't watch it unless you are supremely bored, like I said we didn't get the reaction we were going for!

No comments: