Thanks Kim for the amazing playdate and the beautiful pictures. Check her out! She's awesome!!! :) www.tinroof-studio.com
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Picture Perfect Playdate
Last friday my mommy group had the wonderful opportunity to have a playdate at my aunt Kim's new studio. It was a petting zoo/ picture playdate party! It was so much fun for the kids to roam around and play with the different animals there and to get CUTE pictures taken. Kim did this party for us as a promotion to promote her new studio but she is going to offer these parties to people for birthdays, playdates, tea, lunches, etc. SO MUCH FUN!!!! I'm already thinking of when I can do this again! The pictures as always turned out beautiful! Here's a couple of collages I made to show off how much fun we had and what talent my aunt has!!!
Aren't these the most beautiful kiddos you've ever seen??? Maybe I'm biased (I still think aiden is the cutest!!!) but the rest of our playgroup is pretty stinkin cute too! I love spending time with these girls and their precious kiddos!
Thanks Kim for the amazing playdate and the beautiful pictures. Check her out! She's awesome!!! :) www.tinroof-studio.com
Thanks Kim for the amazing playdate and the beautiful pictures. Check her out! She's awesome!!! :) www.tinroof-studio.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
VERY VERY cute!! What a great idea. Too bad Kim is not in the Shreveport/Bossier area. I know 20 mothers that would jump on that right now. One of the cutest pictures is Aiden looking out the blue window. :-)
yes.........this is way cute! darling pictures of precious kids.
Just beautiful..... too bad there aren't any cute kids in your play group :)
Kimberly, the pics are great as always
debbie and I seem to like the same pic.would like to have the one of aiden at window printed for me.
kim's studio is awesome. everyone, please pray for clients to come in very large numbers!!
Post a Comment