On the party bus! You can sign your name on the bus!
Some nice man in front of us took our picture for us. Me, Ben, beth, Jarod, and mamaw!!!
Ben's attempt at taking our picture. pretty good!
Jarod and beth
The starting line up...Dirk Nowitzki!!!
The girls
Mamaw and Jarod
The halftime show was a bit boring so beth and I tried to entertain each other with our facial tricks. I can touch my tongue to my nose. This is beth's attempt. She's not very good! BUT FUNNY!
My attempt at taking our picture...not very good.
MAVS WIN!!!! AWESOME!!! :)
Outside in victory plaza leaving the game in the rain. What an amazing night!!! Thanks for inviting us mamaw and kim, for keeping aiden so we could go! We had a blast!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you got to go and so happy that Kim was available to babysit for you. Glad you had a good time. You did a great job of journaling the event for those of us at home.
Looks like a romping good time.
You cute little party animals :)
Lucky Mamaw, getting to spend fun times with her grandchildren!!!
Post a Comment