Friday was the playdate halloween party at our house and I had soooo much fun getting ready for this. Other than the fact that parts of our house are disaster areas, and there is an off limits room...I think the party turned out pretty cute and the kiddos were super cute in their halloween costumes...speaking of...Aiden IS....
A Rangers Baseball player!!! And a pretty cute one at that!
A BIG thanks to my aunt Kim for buying this outfit and bringing it to us at T-8 hours till party time when all other costumes had failed!
Working on our little halloween coloring crafts. Miss Leah was the cutest little dallas cowboys cheerleader you ever saw!
And aiden remarkably still with his hat on...
I was so relieved to find out that sometimes other 2 year olds refuse to wear their costumes. Brooks and Lacey doing their craft. Brooks is Robin for halloween but here he is in dinosaur PJ's.
And playing in aiden's new big boy bed was a favorite activity among the boys!
Now time for lunch...and just to show you our treats and eats...
All the food laid out
Our spooky sweets
Devilish dip
Witches fingers
(hot dogs rolled in crescent rolls)
Goblin Goodies= Fruit
You can see the creepy cupcakes in the back, didn't take a separate picture of them for some reason?
Sandwiches = Batty Bites
And Pretty Pumpkins
And lastly drinks...a little wicked water and witches brew!
All of it put together for a Spook-tacular lunch!
Eating lunch, notice at this point aiden has changed into a pajama shirt but is still wearing the hat, go figure!
And by the end of the party, this is the outfit we were wearing!
In fact little miss cheer was the only one still in her costume!
These goggles are apparently a hit.
We had a fun morning playing with our friends and celebrating the halloween holiday. This is only the beginning though, there are many fall festivals, playdates, trunk or treats, and pumpkin carving to come before halloween is over!!! MWAH-hahaha that's an evil halloween laugh! :)
3 comments:
What FUN!!!!! I think that was the most appropriate Halloween outfit for Aiden to wear this year. Cute - Cute and can not believe that he kept his hat on for so long. Your parties rock! You need to start giving Martha Stewart advice. :-)
Looks like are having fun with Aiden's new bunk bed. :)
Jenni..I love the picture of Aiden in his Ranger Baseball outfit. I believe he is ready to catch the ball. If I lived closer I would attend one of your parties. You have some of the most interesting looking food. Thank you for posting the "mommy & me" days.
Post a Comment