That's how I feel. I have a list a mile long of things that need to get done around our house in order for us to transform both of the kids bedrooms. We have to somehow turn the guest/ junk room into the baby's nursery. We have to transform aiden's room from a baby/ toddler room into a big boy room. We have to paint, we have to organize and throw out. We have to clean and box up. We have to create space where there is currently none and all the while...I'm saying "we" but most of this is for me to do because Ben has to do "the manly" things during his very limited time off. By manly I mean build things and lift heavy objects. So anyways I am feeling incredibly overwhelmed.
Not to mention the failure I feel like because I have not documented my pregnancy nearly as well as I did with aiden. I have not worked on aiden's/ my book in a couple of months now. I am constantly behind on getting my bible study done every week. I have not made anything extravagant or fun for a dinner meal in a couple of weeks now. I have not yet gone up into the attic to see what we have/ need for the baby and what I need to register for. Oh yeah and our "baby girl" still doesn't have a name. Not even one I'm leaning towards.
So yes I have a million things on my mind. A million things on my to do list and if it's possible I think I'm doing equally bad at all. Ben finally started to get the magnitude of my list last night when I had laid them all out for him and he replied with "I'm feeling overwhelmed now!" Thank you!!! Sometimes it just helps so much when someone "gets" why you're feeling this way.
So having said all that...Aiden's napping and writing on my blog was not on my to do list so I'm gonna go try to accomplish something that is.
So here's a random picture of my growing baby bulge. Totally taken by accident but you can tell I'm about as big as aiden's head and starting to look more rounded and baby like instead of like I should have skipped the fries and tried a salad.
I am going to start doing better at taking growing preggo pics of myself. For real. It's on my list! :)
I am going to start doing better at taking growing preggo pics of myself. For real. It's on my list! :)
6 comments:
You know what? CHILLax!! Take a deep breath. Everything is fine. Everything is going according to plan. :-)
Jenni, i am not doing anything this weekend if you want me to come over and help:) just text mee if you need me for anything!
Awww, baby. I'm so sorry you are feeling this overwhelmed! Let us help you!!!! PLEASE!!!
You are doing a great job at your most important job. Mommy! All that other stuff will wait.
Aiden is happy, confident, smart, well behaved and a joy to be around.
Take Brandi up on her offer. She is a huge help and can entertain Aiden while you box up and organize.
Don't worry about your list, you will get it done eventually. Please ask for my help, I would be glad to come over and help you put your rooms together, paint or whatever you need help on. Love the State Fair Post! I feel famous that we are on your blog! ha ha
Jen...You are such an inspiring dedicated mother. It just thrill all our soles to see you doing such a wonderful JOB. All these things you are worring about will come together in time. Turn some of it over to the LORD. He will show you a way and provide you with some help. I wish I could help but I am not able any more and I am too far away. I love you very much. Keep the FAITH. It will get done.
PaPaw Charley
Post a Comment