We started at the petting zoo where they had a wide array of animals from all over in pens with each other. I was astonished by some of the animals they had and by their SIZE!
Miss Leah in the trunk of a car. So cute.
And aiden, so happy!
Look how sweet she is, sitting all proper waiting for her parents. I do NOT have a similar pic of aiden.
Little driver in training!
Aiden decided he loved the trunk game!
Leah and aiden would get into the trunks of the cars and start dancing!! Don't ask me why. So funny and cute!
Again cringing, don't put your feet all over the leather seats of these ridiculously expensive cars!!! But the cars at the car shows looked more like they should be in the circus, with all the kids crawling through and popping out...how many kids can fit in a car??
Aiden loved the ATV's and motorcycles and YES we asked before letting him sit on them.
Taking Leah for a spin!
Chris and Ben with Leah and aiden in front of BIG TEX.
And aiden's first Fletcher's corny dog at the state fair. SO GOOD!
Group shot, minus me. These are our good friends the Wren's. So glad we got to go together!
And we let aiden ride ONE ride since everything at the fair is so ridiculously expensive but it was worth it. He loved it!
Watching the parade before we headed out for the night.
Can you tell we're getting tired??
Big Tex 2010
And the Texas ferris wheel. Good night Texas state fair 2010, we had fun! We'll see you next year! :)
5 comments:
I am so glad Aiden got to go to the State Fair. I haven't been since 1983. Maybe I should check it out again. I guess it is too late for 2010. I will plan for 2011
Love State Fair time! You got some great pictures! Makes me get "Fair Fever"
Looks like a lot of fun. Our fair is similar. I once spent eight hours at it. Cute pictures! :)
LOVE THE FAIR! Aiden has the best smile ever!!
Ummmmm, no pictures of Jen...???? OK, the pictures are GREAT, but needed one of Jen too!! :) Glad you all had a good time. That little girl is precious!!!!
Post a Comment