Whoo hoo fall is upon us and fall brings on so many of my favorite things. First and foremost COOLER WEATHER! But then I love everything else about fall too. I love the smells, the colors, the activities, being outside, all my favorite shows are back on TV. It's a good time!
Anyways to get into the fall season some more (we already kind of did with our apple day) we had a pumpkin craze, fall maze day. So exciting! We started our day off how I wish I could start every day off, if I was rich AND wanted to weigh 400 lbs. this is how I would do it...
AHHHH Pumpkin spice latte and pumpkin cream cheese muffin from starbucks. It is a wonderful day indeed when these come back on the menu for fall! Plus I had a free coupon for any drink I wanted for my birthday. Sign up for that if you haven't. $4.50 coffee for FREE? Yes please!!!
I introduced aiden to the pumpkin taste with the muffin (not the coffee) and he LOVED it. Little toot, I barely got a bite of this muffin before he had scarfed down the whole thing! Better that way anyways, not a good idea to use your entire allotted calories for the day in one sitting.
And then...we went off to the farm to wonder through a Fall MAZE, I think the maze thing would have been cooler at night but also more crowded and maybe a little too much for aiden? So we went during the day...
Here we go!!! Down the maze...
This is the closest I got to a "cheese" picture. Aiden was confused by the never ending, constantly turning, and back tracking maze.
Can you tell how excited he was to take this picture with me?? You can see straight down his throat. I'm gonna frame this one.
Once we got out of the maze aiden was able to pet a bunny which he was really excited about.
Come here ya crazy rabbit!!
And after the maze fun we got to go into the field and see how pumpkins grow and pick one to take home.
The pumpkin field.
When we got home I made yet another pumpkin treat for us. I love pumpkin! I made fudge pumpkin swirl brownies.
I don't think they turned out as pretty as I would have hoped but I thought they were DELISH!
Aiden really enjoyed them too.
And just for the fun of it...we decorated for fall with brand new (to us) decorations. Mamaw gave us some of her old fall decorations for our front porch now that she's moving and clearing out stuff. YAY!
We are ready for fall in our house! So excited too.
Although the scarecrow being outside that front window does freak ben and I out a little bit every time we walk by, I always do a double take that there's someone standing on our porch! :)
2 comments:
Love the decorations! I'm hoping that you aren't counting calories right now!! Eat till your content!!!
the dessert looks yummy. There is some trick to swirling that Paula has on her web site if you are interested. I don't remember if it is more about the pouring or the swirling.
Your decorations make your house very inviting. I love this time of year.
You have named all my favorite things about fall except mums. I love when mums start appearing everywhere.
Post a Comment