Yay December is here and the christmas festivities are beginning!!! We have a busy busy holiday season planned in the Moltz house! Many traditions to keep, many fun dates to plan, activities to enjoy. The merriment is alive & well!!! Here's a look at our "12 days of Christmas fun"
As you can see we have lots to do and I am excited for it all so I better stop blogging about it and get to IT! (some of these things have already taken place and mommy is behind as usual!!!) It's going to be a great holiday season around here. Aiden is really getting into it this year and it's hallie's 1st christmas! The most wonderful time of the year! :)
4 comments:
I am so glad you are teaching (and demonstrating) how to have a thankful heart.
We live in a society that has so much that kids seldom have to "wait" for anything.
Keep up the good work!
OK.....that was totally meant for the Thanksgiving Tree but it definitely applies at this time of year also.
I love all the hands on creativity!! They had such a neat tree to add to and discuss for Thanksgiving. Good that you are keeping it going with your Christmas Tree.
Wow, those presents are awesome, did you draw them yourself? ;)
You are always so creative with your kids....I want to come hang out at your house. :)
Post a Comment