On the 10th Day of Christmas... :)

I may have been slightly ambitious with the amount of cookies I had planned for Aiden & I to make. We wanted to make some for his teachers, our friends, our family...and some to have leftover for various holiday gatherings. All of that equals a whole lotta cookies!!! And of course I wanted to make them all from scratch. So it was very swesome that my cousin Brandi came to stay with us for a few days. She helped me made batch upon batch of cookies whenever aiden had gotten bored and moved onto something else, or when the kids were napping. She was my go-to partner in cookie baking!

Look how excited she was!! :)
Yeah sometimes you just gotta sit down and stir the batter on the floor. Cookie baking is tiring! Now I totally had planned to do more fun activities while my cousin was here spending time with us than just having her help us with cookies....

However like I said, I was a bit over ambitious and the cookies took A. LONG. TIME. (This isn't even close to all of the cookies I made)
Some of the boxes packed up and ready to be delivered

For Christmas we gave Brandi matching PJ's for when she came to stay with us.
Now on to delivering...

Aiden loved going to the door and giving the cookies to people.

Little Miss along for the ride.
Not all that many people were home and of course because we were driving ALLLLL across the metroplex the kids ended up getting cranky, tired, and even falling asleep before the cookie delivery was complete. But it was fun while it lasted- Spreading Christmas Cheer!!

3 comments:
I'm still annoyed that you didn't let me know you were dropping by all the way from Arlington! I'd have LOVED to see you and the kiddos!! But, the cookies were AMAZING!!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!
that is a bunch of cookies........glad you had a helper!
Jarod looks so cute delivering the cookies.
I need to file a missing ornament complaint. Mine did not come with a home made ornament.
Mom that's Aiden, not Jarod
Post a Comment