Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving #1- Moltz Side

Thanksgiving Day my family of 4 got up early to a yummy thanksgiving breakfast before watching the parade as a family.
Happy turkey day!

The 2 cutest little turkeys I know!!! :)
Mommy & Aiden watching the parade.
When santa came at the end aiden kept waving and telling santa he wanted an orange boat.
This little girl wasn't always too interested in the parade!

Grammy & Grandpa came over around noonish to start cooking, playing, and hanging with us.
I think this is a very sweet picture.

Not quite as sweet...
We played one of my new favorite games introduced to me by my in-laws...mexican train!!! I have since introduced it to my side of the family and they are equally as excited that this game has been brought into our lives!!! :)
Just hanging out waiting for FEAST time.
The feast is ready. There was sooooo much food.
Aunt Casey & Ben fixing their plates
Aunt Casey & Aiden
After dinner relaxing outside by the chiminea
And then of course what's thanksgiving without pie?!? This little boy loves his sweets!

This is what was leftover!!!! A week later and we're still eating thanksgiving foods! So much fun, so much to be thankful for!

post signature

2 comments:

Sherry Bryant said...

The picture of Hallie and Grandpa just melts my heart. What a sweet picture!! You MUST frame it!!! The food looks amazing!! GREAT job on the feast, Jen!!!

Scooter Cox said...

Look at all that good food.

I love the picture of Grandpa and Hallie and also the one with Ben and Hallie.

And of course I love Aiden's big ole cheesy smile!

Yes.....we are hooked on Mexican Train.