On the 2nd day of Christmas... :)
For the 2nd day of Christmas fun we went over to dallas and met up with Grammy & grandpa for some Moltz family fun!!! We met at the galleria where the kids got to write letters to santa...
Aiden

The letters

Off to the north pole they go!

Ok so maybe hallie didn't write hers but she sure did look cute in her stroller while mommy wrote it! :) And then we went and watched the ice skating/ tree lighting show.
I've been living in DFW the majority of my life and never been at the galleria to see this show, it was really pretty cool!!!

Aiden watching with grammy

Hallie watching with grandpa
Such fun

Santa with his fire skates! And.... Ready...Set....

Yay!!!!

This was AWESOME!


As you can tell Aiden was pretty excited!

Haha

I love this picture

Not sure if hallie shares daddy's excitement...

There we go!!
After the really awesome tree lighting and ice skating show, it was time for us to take our own spin on the ice...And when I say "spin" I mean..

Hold on to the rail and try not to fall down! HAHAHA!
Grammy took pictures of us attempting to skate as a three-some on her phone cause it was pretty much risking my life trying to take a picture, keep myself up, and keep aiden up (not to mention keeping ben up who was almost as unstable on his skates as aiden) Yes that's right out of this threesome I would be crowned the best skater! If that tells you anything.
I think hallie had the right idea, she let grandpa push her around until she crashed out.
After the ice skating excursion we went back to grandpa & grammy's house for a wonderful winter meal.
Yummy stew
Which hallie was a big fan of! :)
Followed by homemade pumpkin bread & gingerbread!

It was a perfect holiday night!!! Fun, Food, and Family!!! I'm loving it!!!
4 comments:
Looks like SOOOOO much fun!!!
that performance looks awesome. I am glad you got to do that. It is obvious Aiden is having fun.
We had so much fun. Wish the weather had been a little better (it was raining like crazy). This may have to be an annual event.
We had so much fun. Wish the weather had been a little better (it was raining like crazy). This may have to be an annual event.
Post a Comment