On the 6th Day of Christmas... :)
We all met up at the country club my parents belong to after church for a special christmas brunch with Santa. Santa was there to have photos taken with but there was also lots of other christmas fun activities to do along with the yummy buffet.
Hallie sitting with aunt beth
Uncle Jarod, aiden & hallie


Big girl

Aiden with rudolph
Making candied gingerbread houses with poppy

Aiden immediately started eating his gingerbread pieces instead of adding them to the house

Silly boy


We had our big family picture taken with santa but we had to order it so I don't have that picture yet. Should be a good one though, it was lots of fun!
1 comment:
Well, what neat activities! I can see that it will be hard in the future for Aiden to "make" any kind of Christmas craft that enjoys sweets. He eats the supplies before he has a chance to complete the project!! ha ha I know Hallie is well stocked with Christmas outfits. I think this is my favorite dress so far THIS year!!
Post a Comment