On the 5th Day of Christmas... :)

Last weekend mamaw took Aiden all by himself for a fun day out. They went to see the Nutcracker at Bass Hall. This is/ was special because I remember mamaw taking ME to see the nutcracker every year at Christmas time when I was little. I always got to get dressed up in my Christmas finest and go with mamaw to see the ballet. It's really cool that now my kids will get to do this.

Mamaw came to pick aiden up at our house around 11 am.

Hard to get a good picture since Aiden has his daddy's sensitive eyes and cannot see outside when the sun is out.
Mamaw took many pictures for me thoughout the day. I'm not sure in what order everything happened so they are probably loaded on here out of order. All I know is mamaw ended up keeping Aiden for much more than ust the nutcracker ballet. She took him to eat, to see the decorations in sundance square, to see the santa in sundance, to pick out a book at Barnes & noble and get a cookie/ chocolate milk. Other thatn that who knows what these 2 did ALLLL afternoon long but aiden didn't return to our house until close to 6pm that night. I know it was a very special day for them and I'm glad they got to have that time.
Eating at Razoo's
Playing on the decorations in sundance square (downtown fort worth)

At Bass hall for the ballet
Mamaw & Aiden :)

Again with that looking into the sun thing
Picking out a book at barnes & noble downtown. I think mamaw had it in mind to get a christmas book but of course aiden wanted a TRAIN book!!
Refreshments. Cookie & Chocolate milk. Aiden LOOOOOOVES his sweets! :) What a special day and a special memory.
3 comments:
he told me all about seeing the Nutcracker. It was a very special time for him.
How fun! I saw it 1 time when I was little and LOVED it!! I hope to go sometime and take BOTH kids.
Fun - Fun! Going to the Nutcracker should be an annual Christmas event. We had it here at THE STRAND this year and I hate I didn't get to go. Looks like Aiden had a fabulous time!
Post a Comment