Alrighty I know I'm behind but it's time to punch out the last of the Christmas posts so I can move into the new year :)
So our 2nd Christmas celebration was with Ben's parents & step sister Casey. They came over early on Christmas eve morning to spend the day with us.
Hallie opening her gifts with the help of aunt casey. Yeah the wrapping is yummy as well as fun!

She got some really awesome toys from Grammy & grandpa. Aiden really enjoys them also.

Aiden got lots of play-dough!! Something he is WAY into right now!

Aiden also got this ridiculously awesome remote control racecar. It flips over and is blue on the other side. This was a big hit with the adults as well :) Hours of entertainment.

Learning how to work the racecar

Pretty hallie who loves to chase grandpa & grammy's dog- Gabe.

Pretty girl before heading down for her Christmas eve nap. While the kids napped the adults got to play some mexican train and make some yummy snacks. It was a perfect way to spend our Christmas eve day. Relaxing & enjoying being with family.
3 comments:
Blake got a remote control car, too. However, Lily isn't too thrilled with it. As always....LOVE the pictures!!!!!
Three things:
1. Love your table
2. Love to play Mexican Train and
3. I LOVE play-dough!! Always did. Maybe it is time for me to buy myself some new playdough. Might be good therapy. :-)
so glad you are documenting these.
Love the kids outfits. great pictures.
Post a Comment